Capital Market & Securities
The capital market is a market where buyers and sellers engage in trade of financial securities like bonds, stocks, etc.
The buying/selling is undertaken by participants such as individuals and institutions. The market, intrinsically, includes highly complex transactions that must be carefully planned and executed with great attention to the needs and concerns of stakeholders, both internal and external. We are engaged with various registered intermediaries and comprise of core team specialists who provide services to various companies in connection with capital markets and securities law.
- Fund Infusion Advisory
- Advisory on Takeover Law
- Advisory for Preferential Issue and Qualified Institutional Placements
- Structuring Compliance Mechanism for Listed Company
- Intermediary Registration
- Public Offer, Buy Back and IPOs
- Drafting Applications for SEBI/ Stock Exchange Approvals & Exemptions
- Advisory on Offering Depository Receipts
- Structuring and Drafting Representations
- Settlement & Compounding Advisory
The multidisciplinary family office team at our firm has a wealth of experience assisting families in realizing their goals, putting their wealth strategy into practice globally, and creating long-term structures that are suitable for the future. Our professionals have the breadth of skills, know-how, and experience to provide our clients with high-quality support. Our product line was created with wealthy families and their family offices in mind. Our goal is to clarify objectives, wants, and needs and answer some fundamental issues in order to create and implement a successful plan that will protect the family’s wealth and legacy going forward.